We’re growing and looking for talented people to add to our team.
Jobs: Graphic Design Intern
Urban Rhino is looking for a Graphic Design Intern. Qualified applicants should be passionate about design and film production. Design/art skills are essential. Experience with motion graphics is a plus.
The Graphic Design Intern assists in creating assets for marketing and content development.
This is a paid part-time internship, with flexible hours.
Please respond with a resume, link to portfolio and availability.
- Upbeat, proactive, “can do” attitude
- Able to think on your feet and multitask while remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Mac proficient
- Advance understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong design and typography skills.
- Design and layout for company documents and assets.
- Preparing files for work in various programs.
- Assist in creating content for clients as well as internal company use.
- Properly cataloging and archiving projects.
- Design materials for pitches, presentation and promotion.
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations, and groups.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Urban Rhino provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Urban Rhino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Urban Rhino expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Urban Rhino’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please contact Urban Rhino at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and resume.