We’re growing and looking for talented people to add to our team.
Urban Rhino is looking for a physical and digital Asset Manager to join our team. Qualified applicants should be passionate about film production and animation. Previous production company &/or office experience a huge plus.
The Asset Manager is responsible for inventorying, tracking and maintaining all physical film equipment assets as well as archiving and managing our library of digital assets.
This is an entry-level, part-time position M-F.
Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Upbeat, proactive, “can do” attitude
- Able to think on your feet and multitask while remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with film production equipment.
- Mac proficient (google docs, knowledge of Microsoft office required )
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. –knowledge of InDesign a plus)
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and Premiere.
- Inventorying all camera, lighting and production equipment.
- Creating and maintaining databases for equipment.
- Creating and maintaining databases and libraries of footage.
- Archiving projects.
- Checking equipment out for productions and back in at close of job.
- Maintaining equipment as well as tracking and coordinating external repairs
- Relinking and organizing past media projects.
- Create detailed asset lists for insurance purposes.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume
Urban Rhino provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Urban Rhino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Urban Rhino expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Urban Rhino’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.